How to Get Quality Backlinks?
Within SEO, link building plays an important role in driving organic traffic via search engines, especially in competitive industries. When combined with strong technical SEO foundations, great on-page SEO, excellent content, and a good user experience, link building can be super effective at driving more organic traffic.
In the field of search engine optimization, link building describes actions aimed at increasing the number and quality of inbound links to a webpage with the goal of increasing the search engine rankings of that page or website.
Link building is the process of acquiring hyperlinks from other websites to your own. A hyperlink (usually just called a link) is a way for users to navigate between pages on the Internet. Search engines use links to crawl the web. They will crawl the links between the individual pages on your website, and they will crawl the links between entire websites.
Recent and Popular ways of getting backlinks are :-
1. Competitor Backlinks : A competitor backlink analysis helps build a digital strategy for your website and allows you to: Assess the competition in your industry. By analyzing competitor websites, you can see how well your competitors are performing and create guidelines for what you need to do to compete with them.
2. Web 2.0 Backlinks : Web 2.0 links are powerful ways to help control the conversation of content that's directed to a website. These types of backlinks are from highly authoritative domains and, when done correctly, can carry some serious ranking power.
3. Image Sharing : Uploading or sharing any image file into any image submission or sharing site is called image submission or sharing. In other words, Image submission means placing your site image on different sites to interact with people and it helps in creating quality backlinks and get referral traffic to your website.
4. Document Sharing : In SEO, Document sharing or PDF sharing means submitting document in top sites of documents. By doing so, you can get traffic, backlinks for your website/ blog.
5. Local Citations : A local citation is any online mention of the name, address, and phone number of a local business. Citations can occur on local business directories, on websites and apps, and on social platforms. ... Local businesses can actively manage many citations to ensure data accuracy.
6. Social Bookmarking : Social bookmark submission is an off-page optimization activity that enables you store your links on online bookmarking sites. ... These stored links are considered quality backlinks as in most of the bookmarking sites you can give a title to your URL and can also add related description and keywords.
7. Link Chain/Link Promotion : It is the advanced link building strategy of Search Engine Optimization in which you can create backlinks for your high authoritative backlinks, to connect them with each other so that it will give you the maximum link juice.