Have you completed a website recently? Maybe you paid someone to design your Website or you did it all yourself. Then you searched on Google, Yahoo, or Bing and you cannot find it? You are probably wondering is something wrong and what about all that money you just spent. Many business owners ask the same question. How come when I search for my website; all I find is my competition?
Congratulations you now own a website and it is up and running. What do you do when a new business opens? You announce it in the papers and want everyone to know you are available for business? We need to do the same on the Internet and that means it is time to welcome you to the world of Search Engine Optimization or better known as S.E.O.
Facts you need to know:
We have to pay attention to search engines. Over 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads. (Even money does not guarantee people will click your site by buying ads.)*
75% of users never scroll past page 1 when performing a search.*
Companies that Blog have 434% more indexed pages. And companies with more indexed pages get far more leads
SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.*
82.6% of Internet users use search.*
Here are a list quality SEO, SEM and SMM services we offer:
- Keyword Research to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
- On Page SEO Settings
- Content Optimization of Website To Make it Search Engine Friendly
- HTML tags, Meta data, Page Titles Improvements
- Analysis and recommend optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Competitor Analysis
- Link Popularity Building with Obtaining one-way “back links” from other related websites and directories
- Search Engine and Directory Submission
- Social bookmarking
- Article Writing and Submission
- Video Submission
- Creative Content Management
- Weekly Reports with current SERPs